Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No news is not good news

Nope, this time no news means I threw my back out today.   Bent down to move a pillow in my chair before I sat down, and felt a big pain in my back.   This seems a bit different than all the other times, as it hurts more.  Praying that it eases up soon, as i ahve a girl scout meeting on thursday.   Hope I don't have to cancel that!

Luckily, it happened this week and not next, when dot is out of town for 2 weeks.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: