Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Camp has begun!

Well, I've been terribly remiss in my blogging.  Been a bit busy.   I have a trial that is supposed to start on monday, and have been feverishly preparing for it.   Of course, just got word today that he is having some type of surgical procedure today, the recovery of which supposedly is going to interfere with the defense's preparation of the case, so they may be moving for a continuance.  Sigh. 

Story of my life.  Hurry up and get ready, then nothing.   I'll find out when it will be continued to...days or weeks in the future...on Monday.  So, I have to continue to prepare.

In other news, one of my oldest friends was in town with her family this past weekend.   We hung out and went to the venetian pool.  T had a fabulous time playing and swimming with the three kids.  I got a bit of a sunburn while lazing around on my lawn chair.

Somehow, all of T's sandals are getting too small.   Had to go looking for some new ones, and only scored one pair in all the mall.  T is just starting to enter into kid sizes from toddler sizes.  She's just about a size 13, which is very difficult to find, apparently.   Plus, I find at many of the stores, the selection is not as great. 

Lastly, summer camp has started.  T is very excited and is having lots of fun.  They have already been to the movies, and they are scheduled to go bowling on friday.  T announced that she won the dance contest this week, and scored a lollipop.  So for the moment, all is right in her world.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: