Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back In Business

Well, I think that I have figured out how to get pics back on my blog. I can't go through Picasa anymore, as that seems to screw things up. I have to individually attach the photos to the post, which takes alot longer. We are getting very excited around here for the big birthday party. I'm annoyed that over 1/2 the attendees have STILL failed to RSVP. What's the matter with people these days? T and I are under the weather. Both have headcolds. Thank god for sudafed benadryl, and advil. T insists that she is sicker than I, in her true dramatic fashion. Funny though, how she seems miraculously cured since I've given her her bday present. I got her Skylanders for the Wii game. google it. its really cool. Its basically a video game that one uses little figurines, to go in and out of the game. One can, of course, collect the figures. Marketing genious and opportunity for future presents. A Girl can only have so many barbies, right? I have no idea how the game works, but it does. T has announced that she will be playing the game all day long. So far, she's true to her word. My parents are surviving. My poor mom's health continues to decline very slowly,but my dad continues to be managable on his meds. So that's OK. What a relief.

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Grrrr...now why are my paragraphs running together all of the sudden????

This is so annoying!

Aunt Connie said...

I'm so happy the picture problem has been solved. Kudos to you. Y'all must get well quick - big party coming up. A new present can cure most anything-it worked with T. Thanks for the 123 update-good bad. You know what I mean.
Love, hugs & kisses.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Try Allegra - it could be all the pollen. it's crazy here, and we have all been taking it with much success.

Glad the pictures are back up. Have a good rest of the weekend!

xoxo,
Cecilia

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: