Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One Ringee Dingee....Two Ringee Dingee...

Hold the phone, everybody!!!! T has learned my cell phone number!

To help her practice, I let her use the home phone (which I'm not bothering making her learn since I pretty much just use my cell phone) and call my cell phone.

Now, she'll sneak and get the home phone, and call me from another room. Usually, her own.

"Hi mama, can I have some milk?"

"Hi mama, can I have a snack?"

Its the funniest thing!

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

Too cute!!! Next she needs to learn mine!

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

Adorable!

Aunt Connie said...

One smart kid. xooxx

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: